Form containing standard information for package travel contracts when the use of links is possible
The arrangement proposed is a package tour in terms of the Services in Tourism Act.
The traveller therefore has all the rights arising from the provisions of the Services in Tourism Act relating to package tours. MOTORATIA D.O.O. travel agency is fully responsible for the proper completion of the package tour as a whole.
MOTORATIA D.O.O. travel agency, has a statutory guarantee fund for compensation of traveller’s payments and repatriation if it becomes insolvent.
More information on the most important rights related to the package tours can be found here: GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR PACKAGE TOURS (STAVITI LINK!).
The most important rights in accordance with the Services in Tourism Act:
- The travellers will receive all relevant information about the package tour before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader responsible for the proper completion of all travel services covered by the contract.
- The travellers receive an emergency telephone number or contact point information through which they can contact the organizer or travel agency.
- The travellers can transfer the package tour to another person by sending a notice within a reasonable time and possible payment of additional costs.
- The price of a package tour can be increased only if there is an increase (for example, the price of fuel) in specific costs and if this is explicitly stipulated in the contract, and in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package tour price, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to price reduction, the traveller has the right to reduce the price if the relevant costs are reduced.
- and receive a full refund of all payments if any of the essential elements of the package other than the price are significantly altered. If, before the start of the package, the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, passengers are entitled to a refund and, if necessary, compensation.
- The travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of an emergency, for example if there are serious security problems at the destination that could affect the package tour.
- Besides, the travellers may terminate the contract at any time before the start of the package by paying an appropriate termination of the contract fee that can be justified.
- If, after the start of the package tour, significant components thereof cannot be provided as agreed, alternative arrangements will be offered at no additional cost. If the services are not provided in accordance with the contract and, consequently, the completion of the package tour is significantly affected, and the organizer does not correct the non-compliance, the travellers may terminate the package travel contract without paying a termination fee.
- The travellers have the right to a price reduction and / or compensation if travel services are not performed or if they are performed incorrectly.
- If a traveller encounters difficulties, the organizer must provide assistance.
- If the organizer, or in some Member States the seller, becomes insolvent, a refund will be provided. If the organizer or, if necessary, the seller becomes insolvent after the start of the package tour and if the transport is included in the package tour, the repatriation of passengers is guaranteed.
The Organizer / the Seller MOTORATIA D.O.O. travel agency has taken out the for-insolvency protection policy with Triglav osiguranje d.d., insurance company, Antuna Heinza 4, Zagreb, OIB: 29743547503, Liability insurance policy – policy number 990007063140. If the services are denied due to the insolvency of the organizer / seller, the travellers may contact the insurer through the website www.triglav.hr and, if necessary, the competent authority.
Link to EU Directive 2015/2302 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on package travel and related tours
Link to the Services in Tourism Act (Official Gazette 130/2017, 25/19, 42/20, 70/21)
Information on currently notified bodies for alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes is available on the website of the Ministry of the Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts:
An online consumer dispute resolution platform is available here: